The holidays are beautiful, and we not only want to have fun but also create memories for our kids. Luckily, India has several things that you can do with your family and have all your fantasies tickled.
1. Train Ride
Train Ride at Darjeeling
- Kids love trains, and Darjeeling will give them a chance to drive trains.
When in this location, you get to see the world’s third-highest mountain peak, Mount Kanchenjunga.
- The kids drive the trains through multiple tunnels of the forest and around the mountain.
- Getting a bubble machine to blow bubbles through the windows only maximizes the adventure of your little ones.
2. Cruise in a boathouse in Alleppey
Boathouse in Alleppey
- No one hates to see the sunset set, and this is exactly what you get when you are cruising in Alleppey.
- Here you enjoy the lovely view of the green area, as you enjoy a taste of India’s culture and food.
- As you float inside the water, you will be able to see some Indian villages and temples and understand their way of living at a deeper level.
- Alleppey is located in the Southern part of India in Kerela.
3. Desert Safari in Jaisalmer
Desert Safari in Jaisalmer
- Having a desert adventure can help kids develop a toughness of living and surviving in a different environment. It is, therefore, a great way of creating memories with the kids.
- Some of the fun activities that you can indulge in the desert include having firsthand experience of the Rajasthani culture, not to mention their irresistible cuisine, and riding horses.
- You can also camp in the desert. Remember to pack lots of sunscreen and cold drinks because the humidity can be quite high during the day.
- Additionally, carry some warm clothes because the temperatures are relatively low during the night.
- This is literally a chance for your kids to live in one of the scenes of their favorite jungle book.
- Lonavala is among the most delightful parks in India, and all kids love it here.
5. Goa Beaches
- The feeling of sun kissing on your body is enough adventure by itself. This is why every day in Goa beaches is a beautiful day for families.
- For instance, if your budget is limited, you can visit Anjuna Beach, where you get to enjoy water activities and boat rides at a reasonable fee.
- Alternatively, if your priority is privacy, then you can move a little bit towards Benaulim. Here you get to enjoy a less-crowded experience with your kids.
6. Taj Mahal
- It is impossible to talk about India without mentioning the Taj Mahal. Every tourist must have a look at the beautiful monument. It is a must-visit site!
- The most amazing fact about the Taj Mahal is that it was built out of love, and it took a whole 22 years to complete!
- You can, therefore, imagine the details of the structure.
- A picture in the gardens of the monument is your evidence to show you visited India, so go get your photo!
7. A Day with Elephants
Elephants at Amer Fort
- Many kids are big fans of elephants but haven’t had a chance to see them closely and see how big they are.
- Dera Amer, which is located on the back of Amer Fort, gives the kids the ultimate experience of living with elephants.
- They get to give them meals, paint their trunks and even bathe them! I think this is enough reason to want to go to India.
- Sadly, the most advisable time to visit Dera Amer is between September and Mid-April to avoid the monsoon.
8. Enjoy Casino Games
- Okay, this is definitely not for the kids, but what will you be doing as they paint the elephant’s trunks?
- This is why I considered you and decided to find you something you can do that they can’t do too to balance the equation.
- If you don’t know what games to play, visit the IndiaSlots and see the different game categories you can play and maybe even get a few dimes to pay for the vacay!
India is a beautiful country, and there are so many fun things to do with your kids. The best way to cement family bonds is by creating memories that last a lifetime. And what better way is there to accomplish that than visiting India?
Other Similar Posts –